The Sagamore Resort in Bolton Landing is the place to spend the holidays.
Across the snow-dusted bridge holiday memories and magic await:
* The delicate clink of glass, a toast to the years ahead.
* A roaring fire that warms, while fragrant evergreens romance the air.
* Hot mulled cider by candlelight or toddies and music in the cozy environs of Mr. Brown’s Pub.
* The eastern sun, dancing on the crisp, Adirondack snow, gently stirs you from your winter slumber.
* The morning’s first coffee awaits in the Veranda.
The majesty of the Adirondack mountains and the incomparable beauty of Lake George, beckon.
Snowflakes swirl in a wintery dance, the bellman calls a cheerful goodnight, and the door opens, welcoming you to the tradition of days gone by, and the magnificence of The Sagamore at the holidays.